The Ad Council is a private, nonprofit organization that marshals volunteer talent from the ad industry to create and deliver critical messages to the American public. The Ad Council recently partnered with Atlas to measure a cross-publisher, cross-device campaign for Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief charity in the U.S.
- Move people from hunger-relief awareness to support for Feeding America by driving donations and volunteer signups
- Understand the importance of Atlas’ people-based, cross-environment measurement for increasing value in future campaigns
Donor and Volunteer Insights
Cross-Environment Donation and Volunteer Measurement
Publisher Performance Insights
The Ad Council now has a better understanding of performance by publisher.
- The top 5 publishers drove 98.6% of donation completions and 96.6% of volunteer signups
- The bottom 8 publishers drove 0% of donation and volunteer signups
Based on insights from Atlas’ people-based measurement, The Ad Council and Feeding America can optimize future campaigns by:
- Reallocating wasted spend from the publishers that drove 0% conversions to their top performers
- Remarketing to potential donors and volunteers who abandoned the process during this campaign
- Increasing their successful mobile advertising investments to capitalize on donation and volunteer conversions
“Understanding how people engage with public service advertising today – especially on mobile – is essential to our work at The Ad Council. These measurement insights help optimize our creative, media mix, calls-to-action and KPIs, ensuring people connect with, and act on, the social causes they care most about.”
– Beth Ellard, Executive Vice President of Media, The Ad Council
“Using Atlas’ people-based measurement platform, we gained campaign insights that we hadn’t seen before. We now have a clearer understanding of our target audience across devices, enabling us to make more informed decisions across all of our digital channels.”
– Stephanie Rath, Director of Marketing, Feeding America
For more details, DOWNLOAD the full Atlas Success Story today.
About Our Clients
The Ad Council is a private, nonprofit organization with a rich history of marshaling volunteer talent from the advertising and media industries to deliver critical messages to the American public. To learn more about the Ad Council and its campaigns, visit http://www.adcouncil.org.
Feeding America is a nationwide network of 200 food banks that leads the fight against hunger in the United States. Feeding America provides food to more than 46 million people through 60,000 food pantries and meal programs in communities across America. Feeding America also supports programs that improve food security among the people it serves; educates the public about the problem of hunger; and advocates for legislation that protects people from going hungry. Visit http://www.feedingamerica.org to learn more.