Eyewear innovator Coastal Contacts gained a new view into online and offline results when it used Atlas to clarify multi-touch customer journeys and prove that online activities trickled down to offline activity. With over 6 million customers worldwide, Coastal Contacts is the largest online retailer for eyeglasses, contact lenses and sunglasses and uses many online advertising channels to reach its customers.
By using people-based measurement, Coastal Contacts was able to:
- Discover the direct connection between online influence and in-store purchases
- Understand the actual age and gender breakdowns of both its online and offline buyers
- Make better optimization decisions to ensure ads intended for new buyers aren’t served to existing customers
- Target a high-value audience with new relevance to increase offline conversions
People-based measurement from Atlas let Coastal Contacts see a clear connection between its online advertising and its in-store sales, illuminating new paths to conversion that cookies alone could never have revealed.
Identity data gives advertisers 20/20 vision for ad serving or tracking. Atlas offers clarity into the whole picture of ad campaigns for on and offline conversions.
– Braden Hoeppner, CMO at Coastal Contacts