Have you just launched a campaign, and want to quickly check if it’s live? Want a quick glance into site delivery and pacing? If so, we’ve just launched a new feature in Atlas that’s sure to save you time.
Inline statistics are the fastest way to check your campaign and placement delivery within Atlas. With a quick look in the Media Console, you can view impression and click statistics based on a daily window or campaign-to-date. This data gives you quick insight into delivery, and allows you to uncover any issues—all without having to pull a report.
You will find impression, click, and default ad impression data on two time intervals: daily and/or campaign-to-date. We’ve also made these statistics available across several dimensions in Atlas, including aggregated at the Media Plan, by publisher/ buy, and as granular as cost package and placement.
Fig: Shown for Media Plan
- Certified campaign-to-date impressions and clicks
- Provisional daily impressions, clicks, and default ad impressions
There are a number of reasons you may want to use this data. We recommend leveraging inline statistics to:
- Uncover campaign implementation errors
Review directional data for campaign delivery
- Review daily default ad impressions for unusual traffic spikes
- Highlight ad delivery outside the scheduled start and end dates
- Ensure pacing is aligned with publisher contract, both daily and campaign-to-date
We look forward to continuing to bring time-saving features to improve your workflow in Atlas.